{dj-N} Super Duper Remix {dj-N} Super Duper Remix

Damn, that drop is daaaaaank!

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks hombre

Creeping Undertone (Preview) Creeping Undertone (Preview)

not too bad, personally i think the drums should be slower and i'd use a different kick. (Unless ofc it's what you're going for, then in that case go for it!) And yes, do add some background synths ;3

TecKnight responds:

I'll try it out! XD

Stomp Stomp

Damn, this is really fokin' good! I love that melody change at 1:28 You never disappoint ;D

OverdoseOfficial responds:

i hate my life i hate my life

omg this is such amaze yes

Atmos - Preview (Atmospheric Techno) Atmos - Preview (Atmospheric Techno)

Honestly, this sounds pretty good, although there is a bit of distortion near the ending. :)

TecKnight responds:

Thanks! It's not done yet, but I will definitely try to fix that (I think it's because the volume increases a tad too much) but thanks for the review! ;3

p.s, I'm finishing more of it today!

Weird Ass Bug Weird Ass Bug

its so weird that its good!

Let's Do It Let's Do It

:O Always unique and interesting as always! I assume alot of cheese was used ;p

Zanzlanz responds:

Hi! Thanks! :) Cheese was used for sure!
I only had a few hours to make the music before Ruirize went live, so I could only fit in a decent amount of cheese! Next time there'll be more cheese hehee :3

{dj-N} Horny Sax {dj-N} Horny Sax

Super saxxy song! My proudest fap!

DCD7 - GG DCD7 - GG

That intro is awesome tbh

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Thanks =D

DCD7 - Poison Gauntlet DCD7 - Poison Gauntlet

:o interesting

Doublechindoge7 responds:

(BTW I just uploaded an optimised version of this)

Thanks! I usually use Massive, but since its sounds are usually quite generic despite their quality, so here I tried to use it much less. When I did I also added in a bandpass or highpass to alter it. So pretty much every sound in the drop is a Sytrus, Harmor, or GMS. The only exception being a fruity granulizer. One of the dubstep synths is actually a kick drum (Kick 3 from Sancus' free glitch hop pack to be precise.) that's been stretched out using granular synthesis to a full note's length, I put it into Newtone to find its pitch and luckily it just so happened to be F3, when F s in the scale I was composing in (C Harmonic Minor [C, D, D#, F, G, G#, B])! This is mostly FM and filters. Combs, bandpasses, highpasses; you name it. I even got a bit crazy with my FM on Sytrus by modulating a modulator, creating the extra screamy metalicness in my Sytrus sounds. The more simple FM was a Square wave being modulated by a saw wave with GMS.