Perverted Toads Perverted Toads

The animation is very smooth! I love it! Voice acting needs a bit of work but is still a great job!

Carbonwater responds:

Thanks!
Voice acting isn't mine, just some dudes doing impressions of Toads.

Retinal Trigger | Episode 1 Retinal Trigger | Episode 1

AMAZING...

MinecraftEd: Underground MinecraftEd: Underground

LAWL!

A small talk A small talk

This game is awesome!

The hint is " Ask 2 whats and 1 why about the room also ask for some food."

Infinity Inc Infinity Inc

Good concept its awesome!

Mine Blocks Mine Blocks

This is one hell of a game! Also you smell like cheese!!! Rotten cheese... Just kidding fresh cheese! :)

Zanzlanz responds:

I have no idea what you're talking about! *Hides the cheese below the desk*

DCD7 - GG DCD7 - GG

That intro is awesome tbh

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Thanks =D

DCD7 - Poison Gauntlet DCD7 - Poison Gauntlet

:o interesting

Doublechindoge7 responds:

(BTW I just uploaded an optimised version of this)

Thanks! I usually use Massive, but since its sounds are usually quite generic despite their quality, so here I tried to use it much less. When I did I also added in a bandpass or highpass to alter it. So pretty much every sound in the drop is a Sytrus, Harmor, or GMS. The only exception being a fruity granulizer. One of the dubstep synths is actually a kick drum (Kick 3 from Sancus' free glitch hop pack to be precise.) that's been stretched out using granular synthesis to a full note's length, I put it into Newtone to find its pitch and luckily it just so happened to be F3, when F s in the scale I was composing in (C Harmonic Minor [C, D, D#, F, G, G#, B])! This is mostly FM and filters. Combs, bandpasses, highpasses; you name it. I even got a bit crazy with my FM on Sytrus by modulating a modulator, creating the extra screamy metalicness in my Sytrus sounds. The more simple FM was a Square wave being modulated by a saw wave with GMS.

Infiltrate Infiltrate

O wow ur back lol! Love that melody!

GhostApocalypse ΦΡΙΚΗ GhostApocalypse ΦΡΙΚΗ